CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Busy Week

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. I can't complain about mine at all. I did get some things accomplished this week. Our entire house is painted back to the basic white. I have done a housing pre-inspection, and the mover's came to do a pre-move inspection. Not too shabby for this week. Sarah is out of school Thurs.-Monday for President's Day. So, she is my little helper bee. She loves helping me do projects. So, I let her help. Sometimes, it takes 4 hours longer, but hey, we are never in a hurry if Daddy is not here. :) So, today we cleaned out the pantry. Oh my how it needed a good cleaning. I love the feeling I get from organizing. So, today I got that good feeling, and a clean pantry. It was a win-win situation. :) We are going to go this weekend to Costco for the last few times we have left before our membership runs out. That is one place I will miss when we move. Then, I plan on taking Sarah to see "Megamind" while Jimmy watches the race on Sunday. Let's hope all works out for us. Oh, and hopefully pics will soon be added to the blog...my lens is fixed. I hope to pick it up tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a blessed week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment