CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Packing, Packing, and More Packing...

So, here it is February 8, 2011. I have all of my counters on the computer of how many days I have left for things. I only have 54 days until the movers come...99 days until we are in Okinawa. Wow...that puts it in perspective. I feel like I have so much to do, but I don't want to do it too soon. There is nothing like living out of suitcases too soon. So, I wait. Impatiently I might add. I am ready to do things. That is what military wives do. We pack, unpack, get things the way we want, and then do it all over again. It is a continuous cycle. I am not patient when it comes to my "To Do" list. I want to start crossing things off. I like the feeling I get when I can finally cross off things. It makes me feel accomplished. Right now, I am not very accomplished. I am just waiting...impatiently. I will say that we have started a few things. We did paint the kitchen back to the original white. That is a start. Pretty soon I will be complaining that it is going too fast. LOL You know I want my cake and eat it too. :) I am going to EMBRACE this little bit of quiet time I have to just savor. I will be busy busy busy in the next few months. So, I think I will go for now and catch up on my Tivo. There is still plenty of time for packing. (Remind me I said this in 54 days. LOL) Have a great day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment